Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mandalay Bay - Show Me The Way (Extended Mix) (Ft. Ray Wilson)

Genre: Vocal Trance
Where: Music for Balearic People Episode #067

http://www.mediafire.com/?umzzn5j0ytw - The song

It was all or nothing
This much I know
A chance I had to take, my instincts i followed
And if i do regret it, it's just a lessoned learn
Would you stay another day

Just show me the way

It's all a blessing
I should tell myself
It's all for a reason, and only a cry for help
And maybe next time, i'll find a different way, to stay another day

Just show me the way

How long, how long, is it time enough to change it
How long, how long, will I know when i have found it
Stay in my life, teach me how to find my way
Stay here all eyes are upon you hoping would you
Help me
Help me

Just show me the way

Just show me the way (I feel you close to me)
Just show me the way (I'll always know that you are there)
Just show me the way (There is a part of me, that walks alone)
Just show me the way (Until i'm with you again)

No comments:

Post a Comment